Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad needs iTunes to be updates

how would I go about updating my iPad as it says it needs to be connected to iTunes via a laptop i can't access iTunes on my MacBook how do I solve this problem

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 12:23 PM

See If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. If you're trying to update using iTunes try over the air instead, or vice versa. Note device update and syncing duties have been moved into Finder in macOS 10.15 Catalina and later. You device may be running the last compatible version of iOS for its hardware.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2022 12:23 PM in response to Jamie5011

See If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. If you're trying to update using iTunes try over the air instead, or vice versa. Note device update and syncing duties have been moved into Finder in macOS 10.15 Catalina and later. You device may be running the last compatible version of iOS for its hardware.

tt2

iPad needs iTunes to be updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.