You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features and how to use your AirPods

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my airpods pro’s aren’t working after reset and i only have one airpod i lost the other it is the left airpod that i only have

my airpods pro won’t show up after reset i only have one left airpod as the right airpod has been lost

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 8:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 9:14 AM

Hi brutuskiller2004, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

It is not possible to reset the AirPods if 1 AirPod is broken/lost. The Airpods needs 2 AirPod on the case to be able to turn off and to be able to connect to an iPhone.

So you need to replace the lost AirPods :

You can replace a single AirPod (left or right AirPod) or a Charging Case for a fee. Use our "Get an Estimate" tool to review potential costs if you get service directly from Apple
AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

If the issue is not resolved, feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 17, 2022 9:14 AM in response to brutuskiller2004

Hi brutuskiller2004, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

It is not possible to reset the AirPods if 1 AirPod is broken/lost. The Airpods needs 2 AirPod on the case to be able to turn off and to be able to connect to an iPhone.

So you need to replace the lost AirPods :

You can replace a single AirPod (left or right AirPod) or a Charging Case for a fee. Use our "Get an Estimate" tool to review potential costs if you get service directly from Apple
AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

If the issue is not resolved, feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

my airpods pro’s aren’t working after reset and i only have one airpod i lost the other it is the left airpod that i only have

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.