Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is broke trying get my apple id

Please help me with my apply id

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 12:27 PM

1 reply

Dec 19, 2022 10:36 AM in response to Jlbleona1

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities Jlbleona1,

We can certainly understand your concern and see you came to us from the article If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number.

We recommend checking out these steps from the above article on how to retrieve a lost or forgotten Apple ID email.

"If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number

If you forgot the email address or phone number that you use with your Apple ID or aren't sure if you have one, you can look it up or check if you're already signed in to an app or service.

See if you're already signed in with your Apple ID

Check to see if you're signed in on your device. Or check if you're signed in to Apple apps or services

On your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch

On iPhone, tap your name to see your Apple ID email address

Tap Settings, then tap your name.

On your Mac

On Mac, open System Settings and tap your name to find your Apple ID email address

• In macOS Ventura, choose Apple menu  > System Settings, then click your name. 
  • In earlier versions of macOS, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.

On your PC

Find your Apple ID email address in iCloud for Windows 

Open iCloud for Windows, then look for your Apple ID under your name. 

Other ways to find your Apple ID

You can check if you're signed in to the App Store, FaceTime, or Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, or check if you're signed in to iTunes for Windows on a PC. You can also go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen. 

FaceTime isn't available in all countries or regions."

Kindest regards!

My phone is broke trying get my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.