Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMac refuses to access the Internet all the other equipment in my house is operating correctly I've just gotten off the phone with spectrum who provide my high speed Internet and they went through everything checked the modem check the router ever

Can’t access any internet although my other computers are all working correctly. I contacted spectrum my high speed provider who said the modem and router were fine.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 5:24 PM

Read Connect to the internet with your Mac - Apple Support and describe how far you get.

The first step is obviously to connect to the router. Your Mac's Wi-Fi icon should resemble the picture in that document. The example shown is "Home Wi-Fi" but yours will obviously bear a different name.

If your Mac is connected to that wireless network, then proceed with If your Mac doesn't connect to the internet after joining the Wi-Fi network.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2022 5:24 PM in response to Oldtimer1617

Read Connect to the internet with your Mac - Apple Support and describe how far you get.

The first step is obviously to connect to the router. Your Mac's Wi-Fi icon should resemble the picture in that document. The example shown is "Home Wi-Fi" but yours will obviously bear a different name.

If your Mac is connected to that wireless network, then proceed with If your Mac doesn't connect to the internet after joining the Wi-Fi network.

My iMac refuses to access the Internet all the other equipment in my house is operating correctly I've just gotten off the phone with spectrum who provide my high speed Internet and they went through everything checked the modem check the router ever

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.