Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to upgrade my icloud storage

I am not able to upgrade my icloud

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 4:46 PM

Hello Anne7_5~ What happens when you try? Messages? In the meantime take a look a this helpful link by clicking below and see if the information there helps…

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

I hope this helps.

~Katana-San~

2 replies

Dec 16, 2022 4:50 PM in response to Anne7_5

Anne7_5 Said:

"I am not able to upgrade my icloud storage"

-------

If you paid for this already...

Call Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, contact Apple Support. We are not Apple. This is a User-to-User forum.  Apple barely reads these forums as it is. So, call Apple Support. Inform the Apple Rep of what is going on here. They’ll see this from their side of the call and will run you through the fix. Apple would likely see thing in your PurchaseHistory. If need be, perform a Screen Sharing Session with the Apple Rep.

Apple’s Contact Information:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

I am not able to upgrade my icloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.