Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want you to help me remove the message

Help me resolve the battery issue

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 10:16 PM

1 reply

Dec 19, 2022 12:57 PM in response to adejumo289

Hi adejumo289,

To help us better assist you, can you let us know more about the message you're receiving?

We noticed that you came from article: iPhone parts and service history To clarify, are you receiving a  "Unknown Part" message on your device?

If you are getting an "Unknown Part" message, please be sure to review all of the information outlined in the link you came from, which explains why you may be receiving that error, and what to do:

An Unknown Part  message appears if the part installation is incomplete or if the part:

Image shows Unknown Part message next to Display in the Parts and Service History. 

• Was replaced with a nongenuine part
• Was already used or installed in another iPhone
• Isn't functioning as expected
For display and battery, you might find an additional message that says "Apple has updated the device information for this iPhone." This means that Apple has updated the device information maintained for this iPhone for service needs, safety analysis, and to improve future products.

These messages don't affect your ability to use your iPhone, its battery, display, or camera.

One of these messages might appear in the Parts and Service History section: Face ID Issue Detected, Cellular Issue Detected, Ultra Wideband Issue Detected, or Apple Pay Issue Detected.

Thank you.

I want you to help me remove the message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.