Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 charging port

As I am using Iphone 13 since a year, but never a issue with charging. Recently, when my phone was on charging, it just dropped from my bed with the cable in it. Since then it is not being charging properly, I have to set it on certain angle to start charging. Even I tried using different cables and different adapters, unfortunately issues remain same! Should, I need to replace my phones charging port?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 11:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 12:00 AM

I think so but, to be certain, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device+cable inspected directly at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2022 12:00 AM in response to janu65

I think so but, to be certain, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device+cable inspected directly at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Iphone 13 charging port

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.