Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I transfer E-sim from my iphone 8?

Can I transfer E-sim from my iphone 8? Cause my iPhone 14 pro max can’t detect my iphone 8

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 11:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 12:07 AM

The iPhone 8 does not use an eSIM. It uses a physical SIM card. If you purchased your iPhone 14 Pro Max in the US, then it only has eSIM capability and a physical SIM card cannot be used.

Having said the above, Contact your carrier and transfer service to your iPhone 14 Pro Max by requesting the carrier to provide service over eSIM. Your carrier will guide you trough the procedure to install an eSIM.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2022 12:07 AM in response to warly11

The iPhone 8 does not use an eSIM. It uses a physical SIM card. If you purchased your iPhone 14 Pro Max in the US, then it only has eSIM capability and a physical SIM card cannot be used.

Having said the above, Contact your carrier and transfer service to your iPhone 14 Pro Max by requesting the carrier to provide service over eSIM. Your carrier will guide you trough the procedure to install an eSIM.

Axel F.

Can I transfer E-sim from my iphone 8?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.