Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot verify server identity the identity of “load00.biz” cannot be verified.

How do I fix this?? Well I managed to get the fix. Thought I’d share.

I had this question for the past 3 months. But couldn’t find a fix that worked. After trying every suggestion online- resetting system network, deleting all email accounts and re-installing them, plus a few other suggested fixes, I factory reset my phone 😩 only to have that annoying message show up again once everything had loaded.

I finally got onto the Apple website and had apple call me. I received a call back within 10seconds!

Why didn’t I just start with the call to Apple??!

The adviser led me to Settings - mail - accounts - and below all of my email accounts was I think a calendar account and when I clicked on that I immediately saw “load00.biz”.

Deleted that … and now NO annoying message.

I wanted to share this because this was simple. I’d be getting in contact with Apple first, rather than hoping the fixes online are legit, or try what worked for me, before trying all the other resets.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 2:31 PM

There are no replies.

Cannot verify server identity the identity of “load00.biz” cannot be verified.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.