Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passwords

My iPhone will NOT suggest passwords when required. Anywhere.

yes. All the required keychain stuff is turned on and supposedly active. Saved passwords will show up for auto fill but no new passwords suggested/generated.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 3:14 AM

yes, I believe it should work as well.

everything I’m signing into us related to switching phones. My android made password suggestions for most of these but iPhone does not.

I suppose I could just use chrome but may as well stay with android if iOS can’t keep up.

12 replies

Dec 18, 2022 5:35 PM in response to TheLittles

As this phone is new to me and I’ve spent the last three evenings trying to make sense of it I have reset the device three or four times and started over. There is nothing on this device downloaded before yesterday. I have signed in/out of all things iOS dozens of times as well as delete/reinstall everything over and over again.

As an Android only user I had hoped to sidestep some of the Google bullshit on this platform. Sadly I see iOS is just as randomly non functional and unfixable as any android.

Thanks for trying y’all. I didn’t actually expect to find a resolution here anyway.

Passwords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.