Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I access my iCloud my iPhone is broke so I’m trying to login on my ipad but it’s sending a verification code to my phone

I need to get into my old iCloud but my phone is broke. It’s sending a verification code to it and I can’t access it

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 6:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 7:10 PM

Hello,

This is Apples Two-factor authentication feature. You possibly have a few options to successfully get a code.

If you have a different trusted device that you can get codes from it should be there too. Like a Mac or even an older iPhone or iPad that can still access Wi-Fi and is still associated with your Apple ID.

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Another option would be to use an old phone you still have around. You could contact your carrier to activate it for use with your phone number. After you could get a code by text or phone call as long as you already have your number as a Trusted Number with your Apple ID.

"If you don't have a trusted device with you

If you're trying to sign in and don't have a trusted device with you that can display verification codes, you can tap Didn't Get a Code on the sign-in screen and choose to send a code to one of your trusted phone numbers. This text message might include an additional domain validation line that includes the @ symbol, the website name, and your code (for example, @icloud.com #123456 %apple.com). Or you can get a code directly from Settings on a trusted device."

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2022 7:10 PM in response to Needmyoldicloud

Hello,

This is Apples Two-factor authentication feature. You possibly have a few options to successfully get a code.

If you have a different trusted device that you can get codes from it should be there too. Like a Mac or even an older iPhone or iPad that can still access Wi-Fi and is still associated with your Apple ID.

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Another option would be to use an old phone you still have around. You could contact your carrier to activate it for use with your phone number. After you could get a code by text or phone call as long as you already have your number as a Trusted Number with your Apple ID.

"If you don't have a trusted device with you

If you're trying to sign in and don't have a trusted device with you that can display verification codes, you can tap Didn't Get a Code on the sign-in screen and choose to send a code to one of your trusted phone numbers. This text message might include an additional domain validation line that includes the @ symbol, the website name, and your code (for example, @icloud.com #123456 %apple.com). Or you can get a code directly from Settings on a trusted device."

I hope this helps.

How can I access my iCloud my iPhone is broke so I’m trying to login on my ipad but it’s sending a verification code to my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.