Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

charging issue

I charged my apple I phone11 93% and unplugged my phone then my phone charging percentage increased to 95% what is the reason? I am used IOS 16.1.2

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 9:07 PM

The 93% figure was an estimate of the battery based on all the things that were still going on in the background at that time. After that, there were fewer things going on and the phone displayed a new estimate at that time.

The very best thing that you can do for long battery life is plug the phone into the power adapter and let it charge overnight.....every night. A bonus to this will be that the phone will be at 100% every morning.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2022 9:07 PM in response to yogeswaran48

The 93% figure was an estimate of the battery based on all the things that were still going on in the background at that time. After that, there were fewer things going on and the phone displayed a new estimate at that time.

The very best thing that you can do for long battery life is plug the phone into the power adapter and let it charge overnight.....every night. A bonus to this will be that the phone will be at 100% every morning.

charging issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.