Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add new card

Hi sir i try to add new card but I can’t add if i will add coming error can you help me please

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 3:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 3:16 AM

To add a new card to Apple Pay on your iPhone, follow these steps:

1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap the plus sign (+) in the upper-right corner.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a new card. You may be asked to enter your card's security code or other information.

If you are unable to add a new card to Apple Pay and are seeing an error message, there could be a few reasons why. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure that your card is supported by Apple Pay. Not all cards are compatible with Apple Pay.
  2. Check to make sure that your card is still valid and has not expired.
  3. Make sure that you are entering the correct card information. Double-check that you have entered the correct card number, expiration date, and security code.
  4. Check with your bank or card issuer to make sure that there are no issues with your account. They may be able to provide more information or assistance in resolving any issues.
  5. Restart your iPhone and try adding the card again. Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues with adding a card to Apple Pay.

If you have tried all of these steps and are still unable to add your card to Apple Pay, you may need to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2022 3:16 AM in response to Talhl

To add a new card to Apple Pay on your iPhone, follow these steps:

1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap the plus sign (+) in the upper-right corner.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a new card. You may be asked to enter your card's security code or other information.

If you are unable to add a new card to Apple Pay and are seeing an error message, there could be a few reasons why. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure that your card is supported by Apple Pay. Not all cards are compatible with Apple Pay.
  2. Check to make sure that your card is still valid and has not expired.
  3. Make sure that you are entering the correct card information. Double-check that you have entered the correct card number, expiration date, and security code.
  4. Check with your bank or card issuer to make sure that there are no issues with your account. They may be able to provide more information or assistance in resolving any issues.
  5. Restart your iPhone and try adding the card again. Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues with adding a card to Apple Pay.

If you have tried all of these steps and are still unable to add your card to Apple Pay, you may need to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

How to add new card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.