Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

banned from appstore

why am i banned from the apple store

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 3:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 6:47 AM

Hi,

What is the exact message? I have not heard of somebody being "banned". Could you be confusing the message with this one? --> "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked" The solution for those is to contact Apple by clicking on this link for this specific issue --> Apple Support . Removing the lock is not something you can do yourself.

From the support article: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2022 6:47 AM in response to Dchu798

Hi,

What is the exact message? I have not heard of somebody being "banned". Could you be confusing the message with this one? --> "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked" The solution for those is to contact Apple by clicking on this link for this specific issue --> Apple Support . Removing the lock is not something you can do yourself.

From the support article: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

banned from appstore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.