Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can a family member use my family plan subscription(s) but not the iCloud storage?

can a family member use my family plan subscription(s) but not the iCloud storage?

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 8:28 AM

You can't share specific subscriptions. However, with Apple One it is possible for a family member to have their own iCloud subscription. You wouldn't be controlling this but they could voluntarily use their own subscription to iCloud.

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

"If a family member subscribes to Apple One

If you belong to a Family Sharing group and a family member subscribes to an Apple One Family or Premier plan, you can choose to keep your current iCloud+ plan or use the shared iCloud storage in Apple One."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2022 8:28 AM in response to Vagust Lahmer

You can't share specific subscriptions. However, with Apple One it is possible for a family member to have their own iCloud subscription. You wouldn't be controlling this but they could voluntarily use their own subscription to iCloud.

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

"If a family member subscribes to Apple One

If you belong to a Family Sharing group and a family member subscribes to an Apple One Family or Premier plan, you can choose to keep your current iCloud+ plan or use the shared iCloud storage in Apple One."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.