Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security questions

what do i do if i cant reset my security questions

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 11:50 AM

If you get a message about not having 'sufficient information', you will not be able to reset your security questions. Realize that several years ago Apple transitioned to using to two factor authentication instead of security questions and has been encouraging users to switch to the newer security system. Your next recourse will be try to change to two factor authentication as outlined in this article --> Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support Follow the instructions in the section "Turn on two-factor authentication for your Apple ID"

If you still have problems then contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security using the information in this document --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2022 11:50 AM in response to Papafafo

If you get a message about not having 'sufficient information', you will not be able to reset your security questions. Realize that several years ago Apple transitioned to using to two factor authentication instead of security questions and has been encouraging users to switch to the newer security system. Your next recourse will be try to change to two factor authentication as outlined in this article --> Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support Follow the instructions in the section "Turn on two-factor authentication for your Apple ID"

If you still have problems then contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security using the information in this document --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.