Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i restore iTunes from an iCloud backup

How do i restore iTunes from an iCloud backup on my new iphone 14 pro max? It has been stuck in the Settings since i got the new phone recently. In Settings it says "Restore in Progress An estimated 100 mb will be downloaded to finish restoring your apps and data." Please provide all necessary steps. Thanks.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 12:01 PM

Unless you have a subscription to Apple Music or iTunes Match your music collection isn't stored in the cloud. Are you connected to Wi-Fi and power. Hopefully the last bit of your backup will download when conditions are right.

Do you still have the old device? If so see Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device - Apple Community.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2022 12:01 PM in response to humblehoward

Unless you have a subscription to Apple Music or iTunes Match your music collection isn't stored in the cloud. Are you connected to Wi-Fi and power. Hopefully the last bit of your backup will download when conditions are right.

Do you still have the old device? If so see Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device - Apple Community.

tt2

how do i restore iTunes from an iCloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.