Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating apps and payment

It’s been saying I’ve been charged 60 dollars for something in apple and I can’t update any apps please help me and fix this

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 7:45 AM

2 replies

Dec 20, 2022 11:10 AM in response to analia86

It’s been saying I’ve been charged 60 dollars for something in apple

Then check the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

If you have a billing problem with previous purchase see :

If a message says 'billing problem with previous purchase' or 'verification required'

If a message says 'billing problem with previous purchase' or 'verification required' - Apple Support

• If these messages appear, you might be unable to make purchases, download free apps, or use subscriptions. To fix the issue, change your payment method. If you can't change your payment method, you can redeem a gift card and use the balance to pay for any unpaid orders.

Click here for more support and assistance.

Updating apps and payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.