You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My fitness app isn’t giving me my award

Yesterday I beat the 300% move goal but it didn’t give me my award? i have a screenshot of the calories i needed and what I got. Is there a delay to getting the award?

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 10:09 AM

1 reply

Dec 21, 2022 3:43 PM in response to I_hate_batma123

Hey there I_hate_batma123,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. To get started, are you using an Apple Watch along with your iPhone to track your Activity? If so, since noticing that the award has been missing, have you tried restarting your iPhone and Apple Watch? If not, give that a try with the steps below:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

How to restart your iPhone X, 11, 12, 13, or later
1. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.
3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.

How to restart your iPhone 6, 7, 8, or SE (2nd or 3rd generation)
1. Press and hold the side button until the power-off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.
3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.

Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

How to restart your Apple Watch if you have watchOS 9
1. If your Apple Watch is charging, take it off the charger.
2. Press and hold the side button until you see the power button  in the upper-right corner of the display.
3. Tap the power button.
4. Drag the Power Off slider.
5. After your watch turns off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.

How to restart your Apple Watch if you have watchOS 8 or earlier
1. If your Apple Watch is charging, take it off the charger.
2. Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
3. Drag the Power Off slider.
4. After your watch turns off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.

While restarting may seem like a simple step, it can often help with resolving some unexpected issues like this.

Keep us updated on the results.

Take care!

My fitness app isn’t giving me my award

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.