Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show in Finder: cover art missing randomly on downloaded files

I'm trying to download an album stored in my Music Library and recently purchased on iTunes Store on my new Mac Studio Running OS Ventura 13.1 and Music 1.3.2.31.

This Album was also stored in my old iMac with Big Sur: there, I can see all files with cover art in Finder preview.

I have iTunes Match and I have activated the option to Sync Library on both Macs

I notice cover art missing on some songs in the new Mac Studio's Finder.

These songs show cover art when played in Music App, but has no image (cover art) on preview in finder: ifs move these files on other software, then the cover art won't be present.

Some help please?

Mac Studio

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 11:42 AM

Select the whole album and click cmd+i to get Song Info. Click the small square artwork in top corner to select it. Press cmd+c to copy it, then cmd+v to paste it. Click OK. All tracks should now show embedded art.

If that didn't work see Repair security permissions for iTunes for Mac - Apple Community, then try again after applying any fixes.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2022 11:42 AM in response to Electro Clash

Select the whole album and click cmd+i to get Song Info. Click the small square artwork in top corner to select it. Press cmd+c to copy it, then cmd+v to paste it. Click OK. All tracks should now show embedded art.

If that didn't work see Repair security permissions for iTunes for Mac - Apple Community, then try again after applying any fixes.

tt2

Show in Finder: cover art missing randomly on downloaded files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.