Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost Apple Watch

I have lost my apple watch, I wanted to know if there is anyway you can track where it at or check if I have insurance.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 6:17 PM

Click here and follow the instructions; in addition, post notices around where the watch got lost, and if applicable, contact the Lost & Found department of the facility involved.

Apple can't track it except through Find My and doesn't provide coverage for lost or stolen watches. They also won't know if you have a non-Apple insurance policy which does.

(231105)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2022 6:17 PM in response to rxannaxo

Click here and follow the instructions; in addition, post notices around where the watch got lost, and if applicable, contact the Lost & Found department of the facility involved.

Apple can't track it except through Find My and doesn't provide coverage for lost or stolen watches. They also won't know if you have a non-Apple insurance policy which does.

(231105)

lost Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.