You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 pro max Delivery in India

Hi, is there anyone who've ordered iPhone14 pro max (256GB) from apple India store online? I placed the order on 4th December 2022 with expected delivery on 30th December & shipping time at that time was estimated to be 4-5 weeks. Now, since last week, the shipping time has reduced to 2-3 weeks. My order status has been changed to 'Preparing to ship' since today only. I wanted to know, if someone who'd have ordered online, how much time did it take to get the phone shipped?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 9:47 PM

1 reply

Dec 20, 2022 9:53 PM in response to Himverma2012

Himverma2012 Said:

"iPhone 14 pro max Delivery in India[...]since last week, the shipping time has reduced to 2-3 weeks. My order status has been changed to 'Preparing to ship' since today only. I wanted to know, if someone who'd have ordered online, how much time did it take to get the phone shipped?"

-------

6 Weeks to Get an iPhone:

Took me 42 days (6 weeks) to get my iPhone. That is typical.

iPhone 14 pro max Delivery in India

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.