Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove purchase app I can’t help me

Remove the app from purchase

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 10:49 PM

Hi uttan166,

You've posted this request in a user-to-user community whose topic of conversation is the long discontinued Apple productivity application AppleWorks.

Instructions regarding purchases and refunds:

Assuming the app you are concerned about was purchased through the app store or the Mac app store, you should go to that site and search the site for instructions regarding refunds and returns of purchased software.

You might also look through any printed or text material that arrived with the app for information on returns and refunds.

Good luck with your quest.

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2022 10:49 PM in response to uttam166

Hi uttan166,

You've posted this request in a user-to-user community whose topic of conversation is the long discontinued Apple productivity application AppleWorks.

Instructions regarding purchases and refunds:

Assuming the app you are concerned about was purchased through the app store or the Mac app store, you should go to that site and search the site for instructions regarding refunds and returns of purchased software.

You might also look through any printed or text material that arrived with the app for information on returns and refunds.

Good luck with your quest.

Regards,

Barry

Remove purchase app I can’t help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.