Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail send later

Where is the SendLater box in Mac Mail?

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 3:08 PM

I DO schedule - more than one. There is no send later mailbox on my Mac. There IS one on my iPad. The emails do send later correctly and while they are waiting to be sent I can search for and find them in my emails using the search function. They are listed as if they are in a send later box. But there is no such box on my sidebar. Mac support advised reinstalling Ventura, which I did and it did not make any difference.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 3:08 PM in response to na-shannock

I DO schedule - more than one. There is no send later mailbox on my Mac. There IS one on my iPad. The emails do send later correctly and while they are waiting to be sent I can search for and find them in my emails using the search function. They are listed as if they are in a send later box. But there is no such box on my sidebar. Mac support advised reinstalling Ventura, which I did and it did not make any difference.

Mail send later

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.