Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy an iPhone 14 Pro Max in Vietnam and get international warranty when bring it to Australia?

I am thinking of buying an iPhone 14 Pro Max in Vietnam to reduce the cost and then bring it to Australia for using. But I am wondering will I get international warranty in this case. Could someone from Apple advise me on this please? Thank you.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 12:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 12:49 AM

The warranty for an iPhone may be restricted to the country of purchase by Apple, due to the different built in hardware, supporting the local providers. The different hardware might also not support all features in other countries. In case of a warranty claim, you'll have to bring it back to the country of purchase, since Apple does not ship internationally.

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV and HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

copied from: Legal - Repair Terms and Conditions - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2022 12:49 AM in response to atnsoftdev2020

The warranty for an iPhone may be restricted to the country of purchase by Apple, due to the different built in hardware, supporting the local providers. The different hardware might also not support all features in other countries. In case of a warranty claim, you'll have to bring it back to the country of purchase, since Apple does not ship internationally.

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV and HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

copied from: Legal - Repair Terms and Conditions - Apple

Can I buy an iPhone 14 Pro Max in Vietnam and get international warranty when bring it to Australia?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.