Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't have a Mac or a pc

How do i fix it if i don't have a Mac or a pc.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 10:18 AM

Faithmoore21 wrote:

You will need to borrow a Mac or Windows PC to perform the device reset or the device update, or will want to make an appointment with Apple Support or an Apple authorized repair provider and bring in the device and they can then perform the reset or update on your behalf.

For Apple, use the Support link in the lower left corner, and select chat or call, as available.

ps: dor_nob: sometimes the related article above can provide added context. That’s usually how the poster got here.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2022 10:18 AM in response to Faithmoore21

Faithmoore21 wrote:

You will need to borrow a Mac or Windows PC to perform the device reset or the device update, or will want to make an appointment with Apple Support or an Apple authorized repair provider and bring in the device and they can then perform the reset or update on your behalf.

For Apple, use the Support link in the lower left corner, and select chat or call, as available.

ps: dor_nob: sometimes the related article above can provide added context. That’s usually how the poster got here.

I don't have a Mac or a pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.