Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order (IPhone)

Hi all! I ordered an IPhone 14 pro max and I have a few questions, please tell me! First: money is debited only after the phone is “preparing to ship” or “shipped”?

Second: can I ask apple not to deliver the product to me and pick it up from a store that I specify?

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 10:05 AM

Hey there,

For your first question:

Apple receives authorization to charge your account prior to shipping your item(s). However, your card will only be charged after your order has shipped. If your order contains multiple items and they ship at different times, you may see multiple charges on your credit card statement.

For second question:

When you’ve selected the item you want to order, you will be presented with the option to Deliver to Home or to Deliver to a Pickup Point. Click the pickup point option, enter your post code, and select the pickup location most convenient to you.

For more info visit ☞ Shipping & Pickup - Shopping Help - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2022 10:05 AM in response to Alex_Sobolenko

Hey there,

For your first question:

Apple receives authorization to charge your account prior to shipping your item(s). However, your card will only be charged after your order has shipped. If your order contains multiple items and they ship at different times, you may see multiple charges on your credit card statement.

For second question:

When you’ve selected the item you want to order, you will be presented with the option to Deliver to Home or to Deliver to a Pickup Point. Click the pickup point option, enter your post code, and select the pickup location most convenient to you.

For more info visit ☞ Shipping & Pickup - Shopping Help - Apple

Dec 21, 2022 10:34 AM in response to Alex_Sobolenko

2nd:

The answer depends on your location. In my case (North America), I only have an option to have it delivered free (arrived by January 2023) or pay for shipping (around $10 and it will be delivered to my house the next morning). I chose the 2nd option. Phone arrived before noon the next day, delivered by Uber eats. I never know Uber eats also do non food delivery.

I highly suggest selecting the nearest Apple store to pick up from. If isn't possible, you will be given shipping option.

Order (IPhone)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.