Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail application

I, since the upgrade to Ventura, every time I'm sending a email via Mail, it is been send twice. I don't experience that problem from my iPhone and/or iPad. Does anyone know what to do to fix that bug?

I was with Apple technician last week. We tried to send email while the Mac was opened in Safe Mode. It seems to solve the problem, but when I restart the Mac, the problem comes back.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 1:31 PM

Safe Mode told us that you have some 3rd party software installed that's probably causing the problem. Therefore, download and run Etrecheck.  Copy and paste the results into your reply. Etrecheck is a diagnostic tool that was developed by one of the most respected users here in the ASC and recommended by Apple Support  to provide a snapshot of the system and help identify the more obvious culprits that can adversely affect a Mac's performance.

Copy the report

and use the Additional Text button to paste the report in your reply.

Then we can evaluate the report to see if we can determine the cause of the problem.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2022 1:31 PM in response to RomarinTR6

Safe Mode told us that you have some 3rd party software installed that's probably causing the problem. Therefore, download and run Etrecheck.  Copy and paste the results into your reply. Etrecheck is a diagnostic tool that was developed by one of the most respected users here in the ASC and recommended by Apple Support  to provide a snapshot of the system and help identify the more obvious culprits that can adversely affect a Mac's performance.

Copy the report

and use the Additional Text button to paste the report in your reply.

Then we can evaluate the report to see if we can determine the cause of the problem.

Mail application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.