Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to open iCloud. It’s in grey.

How do I access iCloud on my phone. It is working fine on my iPad.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 4:05 PM

Hello Concordbraemar,

If you're unable to access iCloud due to your Apple ID being grayed out in Settings, then that indicates Account Changes is restricted in the Screen Time settings. To resolve this, take the following steps on your iPhone:

1) Tap Settings

2) Tap Screen Time

3) Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions

4) Scroll down and tap Account Changes

5) Set to Allow

Check out those details here: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If further assistance is needed, let us know the specific steps you're taking with your iPhone. That will help narrow down the issue and isolate the behavior a little further.

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2022 4:05 PM in response to Concordbraemar

Hello Concordbraemar,

If you're unable to access iCloud due to your Apple ID being grayed out in Settings, then that indicates Account Changes is restricted in the Screen Time settings. To resolve this, take the following steps on your iPhone:

1) Tap Settings

2) Tap Screen Time

3) Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions

4) Scroll down and tap Account Changes

5) Set to Allow

Check out those details here: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If further assistance is needed, let us know the specific steps you're taking with your iPhone. That will help narrow down the issue and isolate the behavior a little further.

Kind regards.

How to open iCloud. It’s in grey.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.