Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my email accounts have been linked to by hackers how can I solve this

How do I stop my email and phones from getting hacked

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 3:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 11:10 AM

It sounds like you think your Apple ID may have been compromised. If so, see this article: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If the emails and accounts are from other providers, you will need to reach out to those providers for steps to secure your account.

You should also consider enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) or Multifactor Authentication (MFA). This adds a layer of complexity to your login that makes it harder to hack.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2022 11:10 AM in response to Killhackerz

It sounds like you think your Apple ID may have been compromised. If so, see this article: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If the emails and accounts are from other providers, you will need to reach out to those providers for steps to secure your account.

You should also consider enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) or Multifactor Authentication (MFA). This adds a layer of complexity to your login that makes it harder to hack.

my email accounts have been linked to by hackers how can I solve this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.