Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replace Apple Pencil

It's been less than a month since I purchased Apple Pencil one but I am having charging issues with it sometimes it charge sometimes it doesn't. Plus the battery doesn't last long.it doesn't have any visible damage and I didn't drop it or did any damage to it, so can I get is replaced from apple without paying anything.

iPad

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 10:32 AM

If the battery has failed and your pencil is within its one-year warranty, you should look to having it replaced by your retailer or at an Apple Store.

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad and Pencil. If a fault is identified, you’ll be in the best possible place to explore your available options:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2022 10:32 AM in response to Kapish7

If the battery has failed and your pencil is within its one-year warranty, you should look to having it replaced by your retailer or at an Apple Store.

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad and Pencil. If a fault is identified, you’ll be in the best possible place to explore your available options:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Replace Apple Pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.