Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp Backup Stuck

I have tried everything and anything, but my WhatsApp is still stuck buffering and preparing. I recently transferred everything from my old phone to my new and noticed it hadn't been backing up for over a month.

I've tried resetting the network setting, turing icloud drive in and off, airplane mode, loggin in and out - any recommendations from other have been tried and fail.

No idea what to try now and any recommendations would be great.

iPhone 14

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 2:01 AM

my WhatsApp backup to icloud normally does take place automatically( as daily).However since 11th dec.22 it is stuck up even on 0%.This has happend on my purchase of iphone 14pro.So i need a help in resolving my issue

4 replies

Jan 9, 2023 12:41 PM in response to facufrastas

Didn’t believe it would work, as I’ve tried every workaround on the internet. I had to use 3rd party software to get the initial transfer and back up to my new phone but then realised the back ups still weren’t working.

However, I’ve just tried the open, start backup and quickly close and repeat and it flipping worked ! 👍

Still pee’d off that it’s clearly an issue for more than me but at least I’ve got it backed up.

Thank you for the support 👏

WhatsApp Backup Stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.