Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Related Article: What is the difference between iMessage and SMS/MMS?

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone SE won't send messages to an android phone

Why cant my iPhone SE send text messages to android phones

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 8:53 PM

MikRev69 Said:

"my iPhone SE won't send messages to an android phone: Why cant my iPhone SE send text messages to android phones"

-------

Troubleshooting Messages:

A. Start Here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. It might have to do with the recipient being an Android user, or it might be the iPhone itself.

B. Contact your Carrier:

You need to contact your carrier, as they provide you with the service of Messaging.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2022 8:53 PM in response to MikRev69

MikRev69 Said:

"my iPhone SE won't send messages to an android phone: Why cant my iPhone SE send text messages to android phones"

-------

Troubleshooting Messages:

A. Start Here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. It might have to do with the recipient being an Android user, or it might be the iPhone itself.

B. Contact your Carrier:

You need to contact your carrier, as they provide you with the service of Messaging.

my iPhone SE won't send messages to an android phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.