Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Siri on iPhone XR and Apple Watch SE

Hi, there is a problem with Siri. It's not working on iPhone XR (iOS 16.1) if I connect my Apple Watch (watchOS 9) with the phone. If I erase my phone, Siri works. But if I connect my apple watch again, Siri just disappears from the phone menu. What can I do about it? I like Siri and this situation just ****** me off

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 1:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 7:34 AM

Hello Xeyoka,

We'd confirm Siri is supported where the Apple Watch was originally purchased: watchOS - Feature Availability

Check for Screen Time restrictions: Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

On your iPhone, go to:

1. The Watch app
  2. Tap on Siri
  3. Make sure Siri options are enabled here.
  4. Then check Siri on your Apple Watch.

Let us know how it goes, take care.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 7:34 AM in response to Xeyoka

Hello Xeyoka,

We'd confirm Siri is supported where the Apple Watch was originally purchased: watchOS - Feature Availability

Check for Screen Time restrictions: Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

On your iPhone, go to:

1. The Watch app
  2. Tap on Siri
  3. Make sure Siri options are enabled here.
  4. Then check Siri on your Apple Watch.

Let us know how it goes, take care.

Dec 29, 2022 6:26 AM in response to Xeyoka

Hey there Xeyoka,

We want to make sure we understand the issue correctly. Are you saying that after pairing your Apple Watch you're not able to summon Siri?

If you go to Settings > Siri & Search, do you see the options for Siri there including "Hey Siri", "Press Side Button for Siri" and "Allow Siri When Locked"?

Regards.

Problem with Siri on iPhone XR and Apple Watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.