Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage and FaceTime activation

Hello,

I can’t activate iMessage and facetime on my iphone i tried all the suggestions on the support and it still doesn’t activate, could any one help with this issue, i got all the requirements credit for the message activation and internet. Thank you for your help.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 9:00 AM

ayoub206 wrote:

Hello,
I can’t activate iMessage and facetime on my iphone i tried all the suggestions on the support and it still doesn’t activate, could any one help with this issue, i got all the requirements credit for the message activation and internet. Thank you for your help.

Follow ALL steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2022 9:00 AM in response to ayoub206

ayoub206 wrote:

Hello,

Follow ALL steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

iMessage and FaceTime activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.