Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I cancel an app

I want to cancel an app with a recurring charge

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 11:42 AM

4 replies

Dec 23, 2022 12:57 PM in response to john4017

If the "How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone or iPad" or "Cancel a subscription on your Mac" or "Cancel a subscription on your Windows PC" sections of If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support didn't help, see the "Can’t find the subscription that you want to cancel?" section of that same support article and if that doesn't help, see the following from that article:

Contact Apple Support

Also If the option to cancel a subscription is missing, see the following excerpt from Apple Support article If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.

Also, a subscription that is already cancelled will typically have wording in fine print similar to "Expires on [date]" rather than "Renews on [date].”

Dec 23, 2022 11:50 AM in response to john4017

Hello, john4017

It seems that the problem you are having is that you are unable to cancel a subscription. A simple fix to this problem is to go to your settings app on an Apple device signed into the Apple ID that you have subscribed with. Then, you have to press on your Apple ID and press on, "Subscriptions". After, you can cancel your subscriptions from there.

Please refer to this article if you are having any problems and submit your feedback by replying to this message. Thank you.

Sincerely,

KevTechSupport

how do I cancel an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.