Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am I blocked

iMessage shows up blue, I’m able to see “focus” status but doesn’t say”delivered”. Am I blocked?

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 2:42 PM

It's not uncommon for iMessage to not show a "Delivered" notification, even if the message has been successfully delivered. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as if the recipient's device is turned off, if they don't have an internet connection, or if they have their "Send as SMS" setting turned on and their device is out of range of a WiFi network.

If you are able to see the "Focus" status, this means that the message has been sent and is waiting to be delivered. If the message is not delivered after a significant amount of time, it may be possible that you have been blocked by the recipient.

If you are concerned about whether or not you have been blocked, you can try contacting the person through a different method, such as by phone or by using a different messaging service, to see if you are able to reach them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2022 2:42 PM in response to JohnBennis94

It's not uncommon for iMessage to not show a "Delivered" notification, even if the message has been successfully delivered. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as if the recipient's device is turned off, if they don't have an internet connection, or if they have their "Send as SMS" setting turned on and their device is out of range of a WiFi network.

If you are able to see the "Focus" status, this means that the message has been sent and is waiting to be delivered. If the message is not delivered after a significant amount of time, it may be possible that you have been blocked by the recipient.

If you are concerned about whether or not you have been blocked, you can try contacting the person through a different method, such as by phone or by using a different messaging service, to see if you are able to reach them.

Am I blocked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.