Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do my Beats headphones keep disconnecting from my iPhone?

why do my beats keep knocking off after connecting to my phone my beats start blinking white then red three times in a row then it connects then it shuts down again

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 5:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 5:51 PM

Hello, Clarakins

There are several possible reasons why your Beats headphones might be turning off after connecting to your phone:

1. The battery might be low: If the battery is low, your headphones might turn off after a short period of use. Try charging the headphones for at least 30 minutes and see if that helps.
  2. The connection between the headphones and your phone might be weak: If the connection between the headphones and your phone is weak, the headphones might turn off. Make sure that the headphones and your phone are close together and try resetting the connection by turning the headphones off and on again.
  3. There might be an issue with the headphones: If none of the above solutions work, there might be an issue with the headphones themselves. In this case, it's recommended to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
  4. There might be an issue with your phone: If there are no issues with the headphones and the connection between the headphones and your phone is strong, there might be an issue with your phone. In this case, it's recommended to try restarting your phone or checking for updates to see if that helps.

If this does not work please visit this link --> If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product - Apple Support

or this https://www.beatsbydre.com/support/

Thank you for reading this and good luck.

Best regards,

KevTechSupport

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2022 5:51 PM in response to Clarakins

Hello, Clarakins

There are several possible reasons why your Beats headphones might be turning off after connecting to your phone:

1. The battery might be low: If the battery is low, your headphones might turn off after a short period of use. Try charging the headphones for at least 30 minutes and see if that helps.
  2. The connection between the headphones and your phone might be weak: If the connection between the headphones and your phone is weak, the headphones might turn off. Make sure that the headphones and your phone are close together and try resetting the connection by turning the headphones off and on again.
  3. There might be an issue with the headphones: If none of the above solutions work, there might be an issue with the headphones themselves. In this case, it's recommended to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
  4. There might be an issue with your phone: If there are no issues with the headphones and the connection between the headphones and your phone is strong, there might be an issue with your phone. In this case, it's recommended to try restarting your phone or checking for updates to see if that helps.

If this does not work please visit this link --> If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product - Apple Support

or this https://www.beatsbydre.com/support/

Thank you for reading this and good luck.

Best regards,

KevTechSupport

Why do my Beats headphones keep disconnecting from my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.