Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I ordered the movie white lotus and it’s in French. How do I change it to English?

I ordered the movie White Lotus and it’s in French. How do I change it to English?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 8:26 AM

Thanks, but as soon as I click on the English link it takes me to Apple TV and the French version. I spent hours on the phone with Apple yesterday, and they couldn't provide me with an answer. I asked them directly "is there an English version in Canada". They could not find the answer.

11 replies

Feb 1, 2023 8:17 PM in response to billzapple

…only available in French in Canada?

That’s not what I’m seeing, though. I see two versions in the Store, ca-en and ca-fr, with them differentiated by the title details. The artwork seems identical at low res for each language version.

The White Lotus, Season 1 on iTunes - Apple (CA)

The White Lotus, Season 2 on iTunes - Apple (CA)

The White Lotus, Saison 1 (VF) on iTunes - Apple (CA)

The White Lotus, Saison 2 (VF) on iTunes - Apple (CA)

Notice the Season vs. Saison, and the (VF) [version française] differences.

I ordered the movie white lotus and it’s in French. How do I change it to English?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.