Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Steps to reset watch after too many passcode failure doesn't work

I have a 3 series 42 mm aluminum GPS LTE watch . I was using it a couple of years back n now trying to reuse it. Now it says too many Passcode attempt reset the watch n pair again. I tried the steps mentioned in the page to reset by pressing power button until power off option comes and then press crown button to get the reset option. I get the power off option in the first step but pressing crown button in the second step never shows me the option for reset . Pressing it any long doesn't work. I can see the watch crown button works because watch responding normally for the crown button. Any help in getting it reset ?

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 7:40 AM

Make sure it is on the charger, well charged, try the forced restart

press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, Contact Support.

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers 

Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2022 7:40 AM in response to itsmeatarun

Make sure it is on the charger, well charged, try the forced restart

press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, Contact Support.

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers 

Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Steps to reset watch after too many passcode failure doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.