Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone got locked because I forgot my passcode is there any way I can save or take backup for photos

My phone got locked because I forgot my passcode is there any way I can save or take backup for photos

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 2:30 PM

Sorry, not after it is locked. However, if you had iCloud Photos turned on, your photos are on iCloud.com and they will automatically sync back with the phone after you unlock it. Or if you have a backup you can use that. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support and Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

There is an Apple article that explains what to do if you have forgotten an iPhone or iPad passcode. Click on the following link: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2022 2:30 PM in response to mohit_23

Sorry, not after it is locked. However, if you had iCloud Photos turned on, your photos are on iCloud.com and they will automatically sync back with the phone after you unlock it. Or if you have a backup you can use that. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support and Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

There is an Apple article that explains what to do if you have forgotten an iPhone or iPad passcode. Click on the following link: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.