Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing Apple Music with family

How can I share my Apple Music subscription with my family? When I go to settings (family are already added) and go to share my subscriptions it only shows my iCloud + and not Apple Music.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 8:05 AM

Hello Af10Leigh,

We'll want to start with checking the type of Apple Music subscription you have, since individual and student subscriptions can't be shared. Add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple covers a bit more about this.

"If the subscription is an individual or student subscription, upgrade your subscription to a family plan."

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2022 8:05 AM in response to Af10Leigh

Hello Af10Leigh,

We'll want to start with checking the type of Apple Music subscription you have, since individual and student subscriptions can't be shared. Add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple covers a bit more about this.

"If the subscription is an individual or student subscription, upgrade your subscription to a family plan."

Regards.

Sharing Apple Music with family

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.