Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera Shaking after update ios 15.7.2

Hi there,

After this update the camera have a strange behavior of shaking, making mostly of the pictures blur without focus. The same happen on record video.

This is something related with this last ios update.

Any solution? Without to be magnet or reset, because this is software.

Thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 12:06 PM

Hi @AnnieL2,

Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately doesn’t work.

I have tried to search for solutions before decided to write here, and that one was the one that I found the most, but isn’t a solution for me, on in this case for both phones. Another solution online was to use some sort of magnet on the phone, but this isn’t about hardware but software.

I saw some users online with iPhone 14 having this problem with one of the last updates, but apple did a new iOS update to correct this situation.

This situation is happening on iPhone 7, and 6S plus, after update for the last iOS provided.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2022 12:06 PM in response to AnnieL2

Hi @AnnieL2,

Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately doesn’t work.

I have tried to search for solutions before decided to write here, and that one was the one that I found the most, but isn’t a solution for me, on in this case for both phones. Another solution online was to use some sort of magnet on the phone, but this isn’t about hardware but software.

I saw some users online with iPhone 14 having this problem with one of the last updates, but apple did a new iOS update to correct this situation.

This situation is happening on iPhone 7, and 6S plus, after update for the last iOS provided.

Dec 27, 2022 9:06 AM in response to DevilyDG

Salutations DevilyDG, 

Here are the steps to take if your camera is having an issue - If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

Remove case, accessory, or film and test
1. Remove any case, accessory, or film that might block the camera or flash or that places a magnet near the camera.
2. Test the camera by trying to take a photo.
3. Test the LED flash:
Try the flashlight in Control Center on your iPhone or Control Center on your iPad. On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
• Tap the Flashlight button.
If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.

Contact Apple Support
If the camera or flash still isn't working properly, contact Apple Support to discuss service options.

If you want to try more steps on your own
If you prefer, here are some more steps you can try on your own if the camera isn't working. You might still need to contact Apple Support after following these steps. 
1. If the photo is blurry, clean the front and back camera lenses with a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens or if the camera lens appears to be misaligned or blocked, contact Apple Support to discuss service options.
2. Restart your iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch
3. Test the camera again by taking a photo. If your device has a front and rear camera, check if one or both isn’t working. To switch cameras, tap the rotate button.

You can certainly take the steps from the first and third sections before reaching out to Apple Support though, as that way the situation would be as isolated as possible. 

Thanks. 

Camera Shaking after update ios 15.7.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.