Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Daughter's Homepod music showing up on my phone

I setup my daughter's Homepod Mini on her iPad, yet when she's playing her music, it's showing up on my iphone.

How do I fix this so she can play her music on her Homepod with her ipad without it bothering my phone?

iPhone 12

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 9:52 PM

Yes in the home app on her iPad in the Home tab/page , top right are three dots. In Home Settings - Allow Speaker & TV access. I need to change mine to only people sharing this home to keep guests out.

Similar questions

6 replies

Dec 25, 2022 9:48 PM in response to zamboknee

I thought I had mine on only people sharing this home today but I forgot I allowed my son to use it a month ago and had changed it to anyone on the same network. The third choice is Everyone, personally there should be Nobody for those of us who live alone and don’t want guests interfering .It really annoyed me today when my grandchildren kept turning off my music with their phones and playing their stuff on my Apple TV! Every time a good song came on that the adults enjoyed, off it went or they skipped to the next track.

Anyways it’s not playing on your phone, it’s just on the Lock Screen to control it.

Daughter's Homepod music showing up on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.