Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

activity award skipped after upgrading my watch, although I have closed all my rings!

ARGHHH!! Since before the pandemic I have been very good at closing all my rings every day. I am particularly proud of the "Longest Move Streak" which I have closed 1,118 times. It should be 1,119, except, my new watch, which I upgraded to yesterday, hasn't counted the fact that I closed any of my rings although the numbers, the graphic, and actual work(out) are shown as completed on the calendar. It will be hard to keep my motivation up for 3 years to re-achieve the longest move streak. Who do I contact? What can I do?

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 5:55 AM

4 replies

Dec 27, 2022 2:36 PM in response to Worldexplorer

Hello Worldexplorer,

If you'd like to move the data from your old watch to the new one, make sure to backup the old watch first.

Back up your Apple Watch

Then when you set up your new watch, select the option to restore the backup from your old watch.

Restore Apple Watch from a backup

If you need to contact someone for assistance, you'd want to contact Apple: Get Support

Cheers!

activity award skipped after upgrading my watch, although I have closed all my rings!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.