Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund from apps

Dear Apple.

The game companies used unreasonable reasons to confiscate the goods obtained by consumers through in-app purchases.

Confiscating players' in-game items for unreasonable reasons and reacting to the game company, but always getting inactive and standard responses. Obviously, the game company has no intention of long-term operation.

I hope that Apple can choose game developers carefully, and it should protect the rights and interests of consumers from being jeopardized.

I hope that Apple can protect the reasonable and fair rights of consumers, so that consumers will not be bullied by the tyranny of game companies.

Please help me refund the order number of the following games and give some vigilance to the game company's inactive attitude if you can.

Order number:

MNY1V6Z59BMNY1V42367 and MNY1TY2X69

Thank you very much,

Have a good day.

Jin 

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 6:50 AM

To ask for a refund, please follow the instructions in this article

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund." 
  3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2022 6:50 AM in response to 宏宇192

To ask for a refund, please follow the instructions in this article

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund." 
  3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

Dec 26, 2022 7:05 AM in response to Luna_300

Dear Luna,

Thank you for your reply, I did follow this process to apply for a refund, but it was rejected. I think the censors didn't understand the unfair treatment we consumers received, and spent time and money, while game companies confiscated players' items with unreasonable reasons, and dealt with players' complaints with a negative attitude. That's why I came to seek Apple's assistance. I hope you can fully utilize the functions of the iTunes platform, put high-quality apps on the shelves and counteract bad apps, and protect consumer rights. I have always believed that Apple’s customer protection is the most perfect, so I have not chosen android, but this time the game company’s unreasonable system, the same situation, many android consumers have provided refunds in the first place, but I The application was rejected by Apple.

Jin

Refund from apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.