Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i set up my apple wallet and add a credit card with out using a password

can i set up my apple wallet with out adding a password or face ID

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 9:47 AM

No. See the following from Apple Pay security and privacy overview - Apple Support

Apple Pay uses security features built-in to the hardware and software of your device to help protect your transactions. In addition, to use Apple Pay, you must have a passcode set on your device and, optionally, Face ID or Touch ID. You can use a simple passcode, or you can set a more complex passcode for even greater security. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2022 9:47 AM in response to alicefrompeaster

No. See the following from Apple Pay security and privacy overview - Apple Support

Apple Pay uses security features built-in to the hardware and software of your device to help protect your transactions. In addition, to use Apple Pay, you must have a passcode set on your device and, optionally, Face ID or Touch ID. You can use a simple passcode, or you can set a more complex passcode for even greater security. 

can i set up my apple wallet and add a credit card with out using a password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.