Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error 0x80090330 i can updade ios 16.1.2

error 0x80090330 i can updade ios 16.1.2can help me from this problem

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 11:55 AM

1 reply

Dec 28, 2022 7:58 AM in response to antonis150

Hi antonis150,

From what you've shared we understand that you're experiencing an error when attempting to update your iOS version. To isolate and potentially resolve this behavior we recommend following the guidance listed here: iOS update and restore errors

"Try these steps first

1. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, make sure your Mac is up to date. If you have a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or a PC, make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
  2. If your device couldn't be restored and you get a message that "an unknown error occurred [error number]," use these steps. "

If the behavior persists please take the relevant steps to the behavior you're experiencing. This article includes steps for updating via macOS and via iTunes. You may also try updating to the latest iOS version, 16.2 at this time, by following these steps: Update your iPhone or iPad

Best regards.

error 0x80090330 i can updade ios 16.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.