Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages app

Why has my version of Pages stopped working? It was compatible with Catalina 10.15.6 which is the last upgrade of my computer. Does this mean I have to buy a new computer? Can I revert to an earlier compatible version of Pages in the meantime to do my work?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 1:28 PM

There is Catalina 10.15.7 and both security and browser updates that you should finish updating. If your version of Pages is older than 11.1 then that too requires updating to v11.1 which is the last compatible version for Catalina.

Saying that an application stopped working tells me absolutely nothing. Did it crash, did it hang, were there error dialogs that said something of importance? What have you done already in an attempt to rectify the problem?

Start with rebooting your Mac. Then, press and hold the shift key while launching Pages. Does that remedy the problem?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2022 1:28 PM in response to CindyMBda

There is Catalina 10.15.7 and both security and browser updates that you should finish updating. If your version of Pages is older than 11.1 then that too requires updating to v11.1 which is the last compatible version for Catalina.

Saying that an application stopped working tells me absolutely nothing. Did it crash, did it hang, were there error dialogs that said something of importance? What have you done already in an attempt to rectify the problem?

Start with rebooting your Mac. Then, press and hold the shift key while launching Pages. Does that remedy the problem?

Pages app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.