Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mouse problems

For years I have used Logitech mice (?? mouses??) with my last four MBP's but for the first time my mouse no longer moves the cursor or clicks an action or button. I use the wireless units with a usb plugin receiver, currently a M315 with one AA cell. It was working fine up to yesterday but today, nothing. I checked the AA cell, full 1.5 v. on the meter; I went thru all settings I could find for the mouse, nothing worked; the System Preferences screen for the mouse only shows a bluetooth Apple mouse, no generic unit. Asking Siri and the HELP menus have nothing.

Is there a menu somewhere that turns on/off a wireless mouse? I'd hate to pull out a wired mouse, no usb's, this is a 2018 with 4 T-bolt 3 ports. Or do I have to pony up the $$$ for an Apple bluetooth mouse? It's weird that one day a generic mouse works and the next it quits. In fact, all four of the generic mousies I have do not work. Any thoughts??

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 6:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 7:33 AM

Belay my last. Problem resolved, bad contacts in usb-3 hub. ok now. Thanks for reading.

1 reply

mouse problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.